Friday, August 26, 2005

Who's to judge?

It's Friday, so a little bit of fun stuff to see in the weekend is in order.

I popped over to see the OAPs in the retirement home today. The old farts pointed out a little bit of FLASH wizardry which most blokes should appreciate: Daisy Duke

Then an email sent me off to an old FLASH movie that's still got it - the end of the world. Needs speakers or headphones.

And thanks also to Mr Cow from Underworld (ps2 clan) for pointing me to a new website which reminded me that you can find ANYTHING on the web.

Rather than become an expert in Zippo tricks, you might like to take up the art of beatboxing. It's an excellent website which is now on version 4, so if you haven't seen the site for while, check back for some new footage. Have a look at the tutorials first, to get a flavour of what beatboxing is, then check out the Films link on the site and watch Yuri's Harmonica. If I can replicate Yuri's performance before I'm 40, I'll be a happy man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home