Thursday, February 09, 2006

Nintendo DS V Gizmondo V PSP

I bought a Nintendo DS this week. And so did the wife! It's quite a pleasant little device. Not quite styled for the iPOD generation, but nevertheless it's pretty compact.

I have played WIFI enabled games of Super Mario Cart which has been a lot of fun. Gonna get some more titles to play with soon!

I was considering purchasing a Gizmondo but as they recently went bust (bankrupt aka tits-up) in EU, I'm not sure that'd be such a good idea. Rumours have it that Gizmondo US will buy them out.

I also looked at the PSP, and whilst they clearly lead the pack of portable gaming platforms with their technical spec, I felt that due to my preference for multiplayer gaming two Nintendo DS for the price of one PSP - not to mention the cost of the software - won the argument.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=14641

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home