Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Nerd!

Wow,

I've impressed myself. I thought in terms of nerdiness I was pretty average. However, seems that my knowledge of the periodic table from high school Chemistry just tipped me over the edge. Cheers Ms Campbell. I might only have got the same mark as the Dux, but it shows that there isn't anything wrong with the education system after all.

I am nerdier than 81% of all people who took this test. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Now I'm not sure if I should go crack open a beer or hide away in a corner to avoid getting bullied by the "bigger boys, Mrs Paterson" ><.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a 23 on the score. Not nearly as nerdy as you!!

1:22 PM

 
Blogger Andres Guadamuz said...

93.

HA!

6:47 AM

 
Blogger Kroy said...

I think you both need to revisit the test to find out what you can improve on.

4:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scored a respectable/deplorable (?) 17%

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home